Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Australian news

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ms Wiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2006
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a stunning Venue.
    I went to a classical concert in there while I was in Sydney and it's beautiful inside with obviously great acoustics.

    Shame I can't afford the air fare let alone the tickets!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lovely venue. I was watching a program about it a while back and it's certainly an amazing place, architecturally. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Janie DP
    Guest Janie DP's Avatar

    Post

    That's a stunningly beautiful venue! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I understand that the Sydney show will be filmed too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/sect...1854&sm=1&ss=1

    concert at Sydney Opera House on 4th July 2006.

    I removed the info after reading that reproducing it was a breach of copyright [img]wink.gif[/img] So sorry you'll have to click on the link lol.

    <font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ April 29, 2006 12:43 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sharonlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2004
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Edited because I answered my own question.

    It's great that the show is being filmed as I'd love to have a copy of it on DVD.

    <font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ April 30, 2006 03:11 PM: Message edited by: sharonlk ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •